Examples of possible verification activities:
- Recruitment and team building
- Access to networks and capital
- Law, e.g. help with agreements
- Communication and design
- IP strategy
- Purchase of market studies
- Courses that strengthens operational implementation (sales, board work, business development, etc.)
- Support for marketing activities: Travel costs and participation fees for trade fairs, customer and partner meetings, capital supply
Examples of not accepted verification activities:
- Prototype and product development
- Salary in the incubator company
- Investments in intangible, tangible or financial assets e.g. fees for patent applications, equipment, fixtures and fittings, etc.
The verification activity is performed by an external consultant hired by UIC. This means that you do not have to handle any invoices.
Qualification requirements for the application
- The company is accepted to UIC (UIC company), a maximum of one year has passed from the start of the latest program
- Registered limited company
In order to apply you need to attach a quote from the consultant that you want to perform the service. You need to find a supplier yourself, but we are happy to help with suggestions if needed. UIC’s partners have special offers for UIC companies.
You can only apply for one verification activity per application, and each application may include services to a value of a maximum of SEK 25.000. The support counts as state aid.
To apply for verification funds for UIC companies, click here.
After verification is completed, the consultant must submit a written report that is shared with the company and your contact person at UIC. The company also writes a short report in which you describe the outcome of the activity.